PiccyFix.com is an instant, easy-to-use, free, online picture, image and photo editor. Our cool online photo editing wizard does all the hard work for you. No graphics software to pay for, download, install, configure, register and learn.. just upload your picture below into your browser and you’re away!! Piccyfix works across 99% of browsers for Windows, Apple Mac and Linux, and across nearly all mobile devices and phones too.
Now I am able to map
using Winbolic Link
* * * * * command to be executed ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───── day of week (0 - 7) (Sunday=0 or 7) │ │ │ └────────── month (1 - 12) │ │ └─────────────── day of month (1 - 31) │ └──────────────────── hour (0 - 23) └───────────────────────── min (0 - 59)
I am amused at this video. It’s quiet easy to believe all the things presented in it. However, it fails to provide any evidence of the existence of a Creator. Instead, it focuses on the the (supposed) inability of science to provide explanations for the so-called first living organism from which all life on earth began. Therefore, the video postulates, Allah must have created everything!
On April 21, 2010, beginning at approximately 14:00 UTC, millions of computers worldwide running Windows XP Service Pack 3 were affected by an erroneous virus definition file update by McAfee, resulting in the removal of a Windows system file (svchost.exe) on those machines, causing machines to lose network access and, in some cases, enter a reboot loop. Mcafee rectified this by removing and replacing the faulty DAT file, version 5958, with an emergency DAT file, version 5959 and has posted a fix for the affected machines in their consumer knowledge base. The University of Michigan’s medical school reported that 8,000 of its 25,000 computers crashed. Police in Lexington, Ky., resorted to hand-writing reports and turned off their patrol car terminals as a precaution. Some jails canceled visitation, and Rhode Island hospitals turned away non-trauma patients at emergency rooms and postponed some elective surgeries. Australian supermarket behemoth Coles reported that 10 percent (1,100) of its point-of-sales terminals were affected and was forced to shut down stores in both western and southern parts of the country.
vim -x filename
And vim will automatically encrypt your file upon saving it. I’m still not sure how it treats the .swp file it creates upon editing a file.
If you forgot the -x switch, you can still encrypt your file by typing
:X (colon and capital x)
I was initially having some issues doing an upgrade. It was, as it always seems to be, because I did not RTFM.
- Backup your MySQL database.
- Backup customised themes or plugins or any other files
- Delete the following files and folders:
- The zp-core folder
- The themes that were distributed with Zenphoto
- The files in the home dir (index.php, rss.php, sitemap.php etc.) that came with the distribution
- Download the latest version and upload it to your server. Do not replace your albums or cache folder!
- Make sure the .htaccess file is writeable. (If you do not have a .htaccess file, you will be given the opportunity to create one during setup.)
- Move robots.txt
- Visit www.example.org/zenphoto/ to start the automated setup wizard.
- If it does not automatically start, visit www.example.org/zenphoto/zp-core/setup.php
- Make sure everything checks out, and click go!
- Follow the instructions.
- You’re done! Enjoy.
Why are Flash Cookies Harmful?
- they are never expiring – staying on your computer for an unlimited time.
- by default they offer a storage of 100 KB (compare: Usual cookies 4 KB).
- browsers are not aware of those cookies, LSO’s usually cannot be removed by browsers.
- via Flash they can access and store highly specific personal and technical information (system, user name, .).
- ability to send the stored information to the appropriate server, without user’s permission.
- flash applications do not need to be visible to the user
- there is no easy way to tell which flash-cookie sites are tracking you.
- shared folders allow cross-browser tracking, all browsers use the same LSO folder
- the company doesn’t provide a user-friendly way to manage LSO’s, in fact it’s incredible cumbersome.
- many domains and tracking companies make extensive use of flash-cookies.
- flash-cookies are used to re-create data of deleted traditional cookies.